Can you identify an unknown liquid or powder? What secrets become visible under a UV light? How do you analyze fingerprints, soil, ink, and handwriting samples?
Assume the role of a forensic scientist to find out! Perform experiments on evidence in this large laboratory station using chemical and physical techniques. Analyze solids and liquids, make a fluorescent solution, inspect invisible ink, lift fingerprints, look for counterfeit bills, and examine ink using chromatography. The experiments are accompanied by exciting stories of make-believe mysteries and crimes to solve.
- Examine evidence in the laboratory
- Conduct fascinating experiments
- Discover hidden secrets with the UV flashlight, fingerprint powder, pH test strips, and more
- Use the tools and equipment to analyze evidence and solve the case
- Play the role of a forensic scientist with this detective toy and science kit
- Perform experiments on evidence using chemical and physical processes
- Analyze evidence to solve make-believe mysteries and crimes
- Plastic clips hold equipment or notes for hands-free access