The Critter Bot (8 or 12-Pack) is an educational robot kit for kids (age 6-10) who want to build their very first robot. Robot builders will use their creativity and dexterity skills to build unique vibrating robot critters that will move on their own while learning about engineering.
This kit contains enough parts for 8/12 robots. Have a robot party with friends, run a science workshop, or build a robot family! Also makes a great girl scouts robotics badge activity (Daisies and Brownies)!
Next Generation Science Standards:
* K-2-ETS1 Engineering Design
* 3-5-ETS1 Engineering Design
* 4-PS3 Energy Kit Contents:
* 8/12 x Vibration DC Motor (Pancake Style)
* 8/12 x Coincell Battery (CR2032)
* 8/12 x Medicine Cups
* 8/12 x Head and Body Templates
* 8/12 x 3/4" Barnabas Stickers
* 20/30 x Half-Sized Double-Stick Foams
* Bumble Bee (Body, Head, Wings) S.