Each year more than 300 billion single-use cups are manufactured. Less than 2% are recycled. The Ecoffee Cup was created in 2014 to provide a light, bright and beautiful cup to re-use every single day and reduce your ecological footprint.
- Made with natural fibre, corn starch and resin
- Holds 14 oz (400 mL)
- BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Lid and sleeve are made with matte, food grade silicone that is latex-free
- Has a re-sealable, "no drip" lid
- Cup, lid and sleeve are dishwasher safe
- Reusable and will last for years if treated properly
This cup has a special edition William Morris print. William Morris is recognized as one of the most significant cultural figures of Victorian Britain. Artist, print maker, poet and social activist, he was associated with the British arts and crafts movement and contributed to the revival of traditional textile arts and production methods. He also held a deep commitment and respect for the environment.