Explore the Moon in the palm of your hand! Through the AstroReality app and its Augmented Reality function, LUNAR Regular provides you the sight, sound, and touch of the Moon. It takes learning about the Moon into the crossroad of art and science.
- Handmade: 80 mm (1:43,453,500 scale), high-resolution (0.006mm per pixel) 3D-printed polyresin globe with a hand-painted finish.
- Developed with NASA and SETI Scientists: Our collaboration with the most respected experts in the field ensures the highest level of scientific precision and accuracy in our 3D models and augmented reality experiences
- Touch the Moon: The topographic features such as moon’s seas, craters and dead volcanoes are hand-painted using precise paint pigmented ratios to bring stunning details to the surface of the moon. Explore the Moon’s seas, craters, and volcanoes in the palm of your hand
- Augmented Reality Interactivity: Scan the Lunar Classic Model with our interactive app to enable the AR features that unlock the beauty of the moon and its context to the Sun and the Earth within our expansive galaxy
- Breakthrough Technology: AstroReality has been nominated at CES for Innovation in Augmented Reality. Our LUNAR model is a pioneering product that paves the way for innovation in space and STEM education. As featured in Wired, Gizmodo, Mashable, and more
- Perfect Decorative Piece for Home or Great Space Tech Gift: Stunning, intricate design with a beautiful stand makes this the perfect addition to any room or home office. A great educational gift for kids or adults who love learning about Space