Introducing the second beanie by Draplin Design Co., the “One Cuff Beanie.” Warm and cozy, 100% acrylic construction and made in the U.S.A.
- Manufactured at Coal Headwear, Seattle, Wash.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits all heads.
- One cuff. One roll. One fold. One way.
- Special DDC woven tag for maximum representin’ out in the world.
- Durable. These thing will go the distance.
- This thing will save your head from that cold, whipping wind.
Aaron Draplin is a designer and founder of Draplin Design Co. (DDC), located in the mighty Pacific Northwest. The DDC has rolled up its sleeves on a number of projects related to print, identity, web development, and illustration. Priding itself on craftsmanship and quality, the DDC has made stuff for Field Notes, Esquire, Nike, Red Wing, Burton Snowboards, Ford Motor Co., Hughes Entertainment, and even the Obama Administration.